Here in lovely Huddersfield, we buy much of our stuff from Khadims, the Asian Supermarket on Blacker Road, including;
Loose unwrapped foods
- Pistacheos and walnuts
- Ginger, garlic and chiles
- Basmati rice loose
- They do a wide range of unwrapped fruit and veg including
- Small UNWRAPPED cucumbers,
- They also do halal meat unwrapped. Take a bio bag.
- Metal pan scrubs.
- The ever useful coconut oil and some weird vaseline rip off in tins.
You have to take your own cotton produce bags, scoop up as much as you need and they weigh it at the counter at the counter. Smashing.