This month of course is Plastic-free July.
What is Plastic Free July
The aim is to cut your consumption of one use plastic, for one month – July. It is a great way to challenge you relationship with plastic. We have done it for a few years now.
- You can read about the history and meet the other U.K. bloggers involved, here.
- My Pledges
- A Day By Day Update – you can see how I am doing right here
- What’s In The Bin my plastic rubbish as I make it!
- Plastic-free July U.K. keeping in touch
#pfjuk and the Plastic Is Rubbish Support Group
- Plastic-free July U.K. Buddies
Plastic Is Rubbish Support Group
This year I set up a Plastic Is Rubbish Facebook group where people share plastic free tips. It’s a great resource.
Ecosewing? Saturday 16th July
The first ecosewing and pampering experience ever probably – sounds like fun!
Fun In The Sun
Going on holiday? Read our plastic-free travel guide, get a SteriPEN and make your own sun block!
Check out our other ongoing projects and see what our plastic free buddies are up to here….
The MSCUK plastic challenge is over for this year. Well done to everyone who did the full month. It has been great to see this project get bigger every time. Hope everyone managed to raise lots of money.
Sad to have missed it? Dont worry there is always next year. Read more about it here.