It’s July, the month when I cut my plastic consumption to the bone….
- What is Plastic Free July. You give up as much (or as little plastic), as you can, for a month.
- I am giving up all disposable plastics. That includes plastic lined tins, glass jars with plastic lids and more. You can exactly what that means below
- A Day By Day Update – Check out how I am doing right here
- What’s In The Bin my plastic rubbish as I make it!
- Keep in touch with twitter on
#pfjuk and the Plastic Is Rubbish Support Group
- Plastic-free July U.K. Buddies. See who else is joining in here….
Keep calling back for updates…..
I am giving up
All disposable plastics from bags to cups to fast food containers. I already do this, everyday, but just to remind you.
Plastic-wrapped food and beverages, that includes
You can find my plastic-free food alternatives here.
Plastic packed personal care and hygiene products. I will as ever be making my own. Sadly the ingredients came plastic wrapped but it can’t be avoided. You can find my pretty plastic free resources here I will be posting more on this later.
Any other plastic goods that I can’t think of right now.
Plastic I might find myself using but I really hope not to
Booze. We will be visiting friends and I will be taking wine. Please help me
If the morning after visiting said friends painkillers are required then they will be administered. As of course will any other necessary medicines.
I will be continuing my mixed brush teeth cleaning regime because, well, these are my teeth. I will be posting on this later.
Any products needed to keep the van running.
Monitoring All plastic use will be recorded
Let the games begin….