For a number of years now I have been a zero waste ambassador. Here are some quick zero waste week facts!
- Zero waste week is organized by Rae Strauss
- It has been going for 8 years now.
- This year runs the first full week in September.
- The aim is to cut the trash going to landfill.
- Each year there’s a theme
Of course its not just me doing it- there are loads of bloggers doing all kinds of stuff. You can find them herded together in one easy to access place on the Zero Waste website.
See how I did in …
1-7th of September The aim this week wass to send nothing to landfill however I am nothing if not pedantic. Zerowaste means just that! So I sent nothing to be recycled either! You can see how I did here.